Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big pile of doodoo:rant:. He has never, EVER had a poo accident in the house!!!!
The worst part about it was that it was totally messy. Like not easy to clean up and I had to get out the pail and cleaner and scrub the carpet (of course it was on the carpet:doh:).

He must have eaten something at the dog park last night or on our walk; something that I didn't notice because OMG what a mess!

You could tell he was upset :cry:. He was hiding behind the couch, well as much as he was able to, which entails his head is shoved behind the couch and the rest of his body is out but he thinks we can't see him that way.... I couldn't get mad at him , I mean it was a total :t_oops: and if he could talk I'm sure it would be "I weally weally sorry mummy..."
Anyways, sorry about the long post, just had to vent.... OH! and the BF was like "can you make coffee before you clean that up?" Are you kidding me?!?!?!?:chair:

·
Registered
816 Posts
OH! and the BF was like "can you make coffee before you clean that up?" Are you kidding me?!?!?!?:chair:[/QUOTE]

Poor little guy!! I am sure he got into something when you were out and about!

That coffee thing cracked me up!! You should have been like yeah I will make coffee while YOU clean it up! :D

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Can you make coffee? ---Really??? I don't know if I could have controlled myself. Poor baby, I'm sure he got into something. I don't know if you ever read the comic "Get Fuzzy" The characters are a guy his Siamese cat and his dog names Satchell Pooch. One strip has Satchell complaining about having rumblings in his tummy from eating too many ugo's (unidentified ground objects). I just about died laughing. Just about everytime SuzyQ was caught eating "something" outside, there was an unfortunate incident in the house later. Of course it wasn't funny at the time, but it is now.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Oh no! Poor guy. Hope his tummy is ok now.

As for the boyfriend. You should have stuck his nose in it!!!! That'll teach him.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
I would have made him some special "poo" coffee :) lol
Hope your baby is feeling better. Kosmo did the same thing like two days after I cleaned my carpets. He has never done that before either so I think he had gotten into something that didn't agree with his tummy too. He was fine the next day and no problems since. He felt terrible too, I could tell by the way he was hanging his head like he had been a bad boy. He didn't get into trouble either becuase I know he couldn't help it. Guess we are suckers for our dogs :)

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh no! Poor guy. Hope his tummy is ok now.

As for the boyfriend. You should have stuck his nose in it!!!! That'll teach him.
Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh don't worry he got an earful after that comment. He snuck out while I was still scrubbing the floor and muttering/swearing under by breath about men and their stupid comments...needless to say he left without his darn coffee :lol2:!

·
Registered
670 Posts
sore tumtums are a prelude to oopsies... they always feel bad about it but its best just to clean them up and not make any fuss at all about it. if you do it "could" turn to a cry for attention...

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Poor Bosley...he must have felt really bad if he was hiding behind the couch. (That's a funny image of just his head squeezed behind the couch, btw.) Hopefully he doesn't get into whatever it was that bugged him again.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Poor Bosley...he must have felt really bad if he was hiding behind the couch. (That's a funny image of just his head squeezed behind the couch, btw.) Hopefully he doesn't get into whatever it was that bugged him again.
I thought that image was funny too!! I can just imagine his head hidden thinking that is good enough and they can't see him! LOL! Mine does that too when he is not in trouble! LOL

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh Lord I hope not! I had the morning off thank goodness; I was able to clean everything up and then I made him some bland chicken and rice for breakfast which seems to have helped. We'll see later on this evening when we go for our walk. Hopefully his tummy is better by then. I can handle most things, but runny poo really sucks (especially when its in the house :sick:).

·
Super Moderator
13,468 Posts
Poor Bosley, when you wake up to that you know they couldn't hold it.

I got up once to a living room covered in diarrhea (carpet, sofa, everywhere). Somebody didn't feel good, panicked and pooped on he run.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts