Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CARTERS Homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....He is so happy. Hes back to following me and my girlfriend around...He's sleeping  right now...I am really tempted to call off tomorrow...lol...Thanks for everyones prayers and thoughts... :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will post pics soon...I feed him what the doctor told me to feed him(i/d)  when he came home today and he said if he eats the scoop I give him then give him another....I couldnt get the whole scoop off the spoon before he was looking at me like "the doctor said if I ate it all give me more"....lol...He was eatting to fast tonight

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Carterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr whoooooooooooooop whoooooooooooooooooooop

WELCOME HOME LIL MAN... :D

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
OMG FINALLY!!! Welcome home little man!! I am so happy for you both. That is great news, and the fact that he is eating is so great too!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That is wonderful! So happy he's home!  :D

·
Registered
526 Posts
I am new here so I am not sure why he wasn't home :( but congrats and hope all is well!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
<:p Woo hoo, this deserves a party!!! Welcome home Carter. Glad to hear that he's home and sounds like he's doing great..Oh boy is he going to get spoiled now  :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome home Carter, so glad you are finally back home where you belong.  I am sure now that he is home he will recover quickly.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts