Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Oh Sharon, they just look so great together and look like they are so happy.  

We met a senior boxer girl last night at the dog park, her name was Philepa (not sure if that is spelled correctly) and she was 8 years old.  She definately had some giddy-up left in her; didn't play for long periods but played hard when she did.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Forgot to say the yard looks really nice  :lol:

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
OMG Fiona looks like she is in delight!!!  Like Cool, Man Me, got a playmate!!!

They are too cute - give her time she will come out of her shell I am sure!!!!  Great photos!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Sharon,    Cassie does look happy, like she knows she has found her forever home.   Fiona is such a good girl to "move over" and make room for an older sister.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I'm so glad Cassie is settling in nicely. Fiona does look really happy. And, yes your yard looks really good and manicured!  :wink:

·
Registered
182 Posts
In the last picture I'm thinking for a caption something like Cassie saying "whew Fiona you didn't eat your yogurt this morning did you?"   LOL

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
They both look so happy! Glad to hear Cassie is coming around and making herself right at home. Great pics!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
She is getting along great here and Fiona loves her so much......Cassie is just a wonderful girl.  I sometimes have to remind myself that she did just have surgery last week and still has her stitch's on the back of both rear legs....I think when her stitch's come out and her legs heal up Fiona may have a run for her money :)  

And thanks for commenting on the yard....after my morning I am glad it is done :)

G

·
0 Posts
:D   happy babies!  i just love the old ones.  they'll ignore the other dog when they don't want to play and then all of the sudden they get a burst and burn like crazy!

i'm so glad she is fitting right in.  nothing like 2 dogs to loveup on each other and you :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Awww, I am so glad you got to give Cassie a GREAT home and sister to play with! The one of her looking up at you is s precious...I love her face!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now that put a big smile on my face  :D Sharon, that Cassie is really starting to come out of her shell it seems and that is just soo awesome....Lol her and Samson would make a great team..Mr & Mrs Senior :) Great pics and yes your yard looks amazing

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
They look like they had a good time playing together! Good to see that she is settling in really well and making herself comfortable!
The last picture is too cute!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts