Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
WOW!! YAY!! She is SOOO ADORABLE!! I would have been ecstatic!! Well, Happy Anniversary!! Gawd... I can only imagine your excitement!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
OMG, Jeanene, she is absolutely adorable!!! Oh I bet you were surprised....I am soo happy for you, Congrats.....

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
OMGGGGGGGG SHES GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

HAHA SHES THE PERFECT MIX OF THE 2...HAHAHA OK NOW I HAVE WHITE AND BLACK I NEED A PUPPY THATS UHM OK WELL NO BLK AND WHITE BOXERS BUT I CAN DO ANOTHER WHITE ..HAHA

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU !!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Wow what a fantastic anniversary present!!!! I'll bet he got lucky lol.  Pua is adorable and soooooo cute.  Congrats on the new baby and give you hubby a hug for being so nice from all of us.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is so cute, can't wait till you get her home so we can see pictures of the three of them.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kiahsmom\";p=\"38387 said:
She is so cute, can't wait till you get her home so we can see pictures of the three of them.

Yeah, she's pretty tiny...we are going to have two BIG BOYS and one petite little girl...I'd be shocked if she weighed 4 pounds when we held her...at 6 weeks...Mic was well over 6 or7

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"38342 said:
OMGGGGGGGG SHES GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

HAHA SHES THE PERFECT MIX OF THE 2...HAHAHA OK NOW I HAVE WHITE AND BLACK I NEED A PUPPY THATS UHM OK WELL NO BLK AND WHITE BOXERS BUT I CAN DO ANOTHER WHITE ..HAHA

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU !!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hey, go for a Flashy Reverse(sealed) brindle!LOL!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Yaaaaay for you!  Congrats on your new baby and Happy Anniversary!  What an awesome hubby you have.  I'm gonna have to tell my husband what you got and see if I can get my brindle for my anniversary.  LOL!  She's a cutie.  Can't wait to see more pics.

G

·
0 Posts
at 6 weeks, Jetta was only 5.5 lbs...so tiny...and she is still pretty small, I think she'll be a petite little boxer too!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Yay!  That's wonderful!  Congrats on the anniversary and the new pup!

How many years have you guys been married?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts