Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
WOW! He's beautiful!!!! And a big boy at that!! Toby is 2yrs and 23 1/2in at the withers!  8O  I'm in awe of all these massive manly men! lol They're so beautiful! But you can still see his little puppy face there! And He looks like a much older version of Odin!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always thought Odin looked like him.  And yes, he is still quite the puppy.  He still has a small egghead peak left on the back of his head.  Not quite squared out yet.

·
Registered
316 Posts
OOOOOweeee I love that big handsome boy!!!

We need more pics, more often!!! :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
It's an adult Odin!!! Lol..Gunner looks stunning....He's a big boy too....That is a great picture of him

·
Registered
508 Posts
He is big and  it definitely shows he is going to be massive. He  is cute, after seeing him and the other  brindles makes me want to get one.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
He's a stud!  I haven't measured Charlie is so long I can't remember.  I'm thinking he was 25 or 26" at the withers.  He's the tallest boxer I've seen to date.  I'm guessing he weighs between 85-95lbs. at 14 months.

·
Registered
302 Posts
samsonsmom\";p=\"10813 said:
It's an adult Odin!!! Lol..Gunner looks stunning....He's a big boy too....That is a great picture of him
Hehe... so that's what Odin will look like in 6-7 months...

Odin's driving Mastray crazy right now... getting into all kinds of trouble at the house... but when they look at you like that... you just have to forgive them!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I felt bad for him this morning since he was sound asleep on the loveseat when I was leaving for work.  We cannot trust him alone so I picked him up to carry him to Sissy's room and OMG he's HEAVY!  I am going to have to reweigh him.  I picked up Scout the other day and he's 57 lbs but Gunner must be at least 20 lbs heavier!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Wow! LOL I know kind of how you feel... I don't pick Odin up much but a day or two ago I did... and I about dropped him! Wasn't expecting him to way that much. I mean I can pick up 30 lbs no problem but I though I was going to pick up like 20 maybe 22 lbs... completely threw me off guard!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, they grow too fast.  I was totally offguard when I went to pick him up.  He was sweet though....as we walked down the hall he put his nose on mine and looked me in the eye all the way down to her room.  What a sweetheart.  I will have to start calling him my gentle giant!  :lol:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Wow he is a big boy! And a handsome one too. I remember when Xena was still a tiny 11lb puppy she fell asleep on my lap one time while I was working on the computer. A few years and many lbs later....lets just say doesn't exactly fit in my lap anymore. And it seems as though it happened overnight....puppyhood can be crazy but sometimes I really do miss it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts