Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 11yo Lab mix who is healthy but just getting a little old and cranky. We need to watch Gus with her because all he ever wants to do is play!!! And play hard!! Sometimes Mom and Dad aren't enough!!  :D  I have been hinting about getting another boxer, but I think it may be too soon. Gus is still a total handful, but when he gets a little older.....hehe.  Anyway, we found him a new stuffed baby to play with...I figured we should get some pics while it lasted! It was love at first sniff! **Funny side note to share with Boxer lovers...I am sitting here in the dead quiet. Dogs are snoozing, Boyfriend is putting boys to bed. And out of nowhere I hear a little Boxer butt...anticipating the smell =)) **

Just woke up from a nap...New toy? what?!

Mom, it looks just like me!

Talk about wrinkle face...in action!

Tired out...loves his new pal! Can't wait to get him a real puppy!

Last but not least...Heard Dad in the kitchen!!! Haha

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
haha love the last pic. I hear ya on the new puppy as a playmate but im also waiting..i hope. it's hard isnt it?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Donya\";p=\"82392 said:
haha love the last pic. I hear ya on the new puppy as a playmate but im also waiting..i hope. it's hard isnt it?
So so hard! I have been checking out the local rescues and driving my boyfriend nuts! He thought he would be able to shut me up with Gus...haha!! One boxer isnt enough!

G

·
0 Posts
nope...two are better...they keep themselves occupied....i don't know what I'd do with only one of em

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Zhanna\";p=\"82406 said:
What a cool stuffie!  Where did you get it? :D
LOL, I'm crazy and got it at Toys R Us. How spoiled is my boy?! I saw a stuffed boxer, gave it a look (it does have the hard eyes I need to watch for, but other than thats it seems ok) and decided why not? He's not spoiled, he's well loved!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, how cute...Gus loves his new friend....Those are great pics, the last one especially, got the flying ears going on his way to check on Dad :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Great pics of Gus and his new buddy.  :)  Love the flying ears too!

G

·
0 Posts
Britneysdad\";p=\"82394 said:
Watch out for the eyes in the stuffed animals becasue they like to eat them!
Oh yes...   Bear had a stuffed doggie he brought with him from the breeder.   Lets just say Binga took over and now its plastic nose is gone   :roll:     I did catch it in time and took the doggie AND nose from her.

Gus is SUCH a pretty dog.  He would love a friend too.  Binga is only 8 months old and has trouble chilling out during play time with Bear.  BUT she doesn't worry about what I am doing as much anymore.  She would follow me EVERYWHERE and had to know what exactly I was doing.  Now she just aggravates Bear   :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts