Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Re: Had to call the cops today.....

OMG, this is awful.  I don't know how you do it.....  I deal with Hospice pts who are dying of natural causes and it is sooo hard, can't imagine this stuff with poor innocent animals... Would kill me.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts

Oh I can imagine, the sick a-holes (sorry) who are more interested in their wager on dog fighting than the humanity of the pet.

I am all for an eye for an eye for punishment.  See many poor boxers come into rescue with this too.  Sometimes like to play a van gogh on them - see how they like it.

Sorry you have to see it first hand, I probablly would not be a nice and have my say.  Thats why I work in an office:)   Thumps up Sharon!  Tough being in your shoes!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Good for you Sharon! People are sick,  :x  and no doubt he would have used that baby for fighting. It's unlikely, but I hope they throw the book at him or whoever chopped this pups ears. So sad.... :(

·
Registered
4,661 Posts

Sharon, i wish my vet would have done that when i was working at the evet. I saw a few cases of this when i worked at the vets office and no one said a word or did anything. They treated the pups and off the people went. It is truly a sad thing to see. i am glad though that pup is in a foster home and will be placed with someone who loves it and wont put it through anymore pain.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

RainBosmom\";p=\"45765 said:
If this guy didn't do it will he get his dog back?
To my knowledge if he is found not to have done it and bought the pup that way he will get the puppy back. He did pay $400 for the puppy and went to seek medical care so......The main thing is finding the one who actually did it to the pup.  I am sure under pressure he will remember who he got the dog from.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

im with Hanna's mom...take a few peoples ears off..make them fight a pit bull themselves....i bet you less people would do this kind of thing.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

How anyone could do something like that is beyond me, I sure hope they catch the guy and get all of the dogs away from him.

·
Registered
578 Posts

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! That poor baby...and I'm crying before 10 am....It makes me so sick how people can be so cruel and crazy. If I got a hold of this guy I'd crop his damn ears...maybe neuter him at the same time.

·
Registered
942 Posts

sully\";p=\"45877 said:
Are people really that stupid or do they just get pleasure out of torturing innocent animals?
Unfortunately it's usually a power thing, they feel superior because the have power over a helpless animal. It truely is sick to see what humans can do *shakes head*. I hope they find that breader!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

I hope they catch the person that did this and although he'll never get what's coming to him - I hope they throw the book at him.  I can't believe someone would actually do something that awful.

·
Registered
294 Posts

Wow that's insane to think that some bastard actually held down 6 week old puppies and cut their ears with scissors.   :evil:
The pup was lucky his owner brought him to you and hopefully whomever did that will be severely punished.  
Makes me seriously ill and enraged.
Let us know what happens.

·
Registered
780 Posts

It is so sad, that poor puppy and I imagine the rest of the litter probably had the same thing done.  What horrible people!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

How I missed this I don't know...But now that my stomach has turned at the thought of taking a pair of scicors to a pup, I'm fighting mad....I truly hope that the guy who brought the pup in decides to have a memory recall and gives up the name of who he bought the pup from...Poor sweetheart...At least the guy had the sense to bring him in, but still I would have been asking a heck of a lot of questions from the breeder....Sharon, you did good =D>

1 - 20 of 74 Posts