Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly this past saturday my first boxer Baylee past away :( She was 9 years old. She got to live in England for a few yrs when we were stationed over there. She will be missed.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm so sorry. She was beautiful. It never gets easier losing a friend. I hope you adopt another one as soon as your heart is ready, because life is always better with a boxer!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm so sorry. She was beautiful. It never gets easier losing a friend. I hope you adopt another one as soon as your heart is ready, because life is always better with a boxer!
We are starting to look for a puppy as we want to get back into showing. We have 2 more but by no means are we in a hurry to get one. The right time and the right one will show his/herself when its ment to be. whether that be today or months/yrs down the road.

·
Registered
130 Posts
We are starting to look for a puppy as we want to get back into showing. We have 2 more but by no means are we in a hurry to get one. The right time and the right one will show his/herself when its ment to be. whether that be today or months/yrs down the road.
I understand completely, you will know when the right time is.

We lost Sage back in May last year and ended up getting a puppy a little over 2 months later. The reason was because Astrid was just one and she was so used to having a play mate. We have Grimm but he doesn't count because he's special needs and can't really play. She would just annoy him until he would get mad enough to chase her (he'd be spitting and snarling mad). So we got Ivan, and then when he was just 3 months old Astrid tore her CCL presumably playing with Ivan and she was laid up after TPLO surgery for a little over 3 months (she was just released for normal activity a week ago tomorrow)! It was a stressful/sad year last year for us!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts