Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is so cute, great way to get them exercised.  I am going to try it with Kiah, she loves to try to drink the water while I am showering so she should like this too.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Ah yes, the shower afterwards...

Tink LOVES to play in the spray that comes off the patio when Emmet cleans it with the pressure washer, and I'm sure you can imagine the dirt of it... she does be literally charcoal afterwards.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
That was fabulous! He looked so happy and so well entertained!  I know Mic and Indy will follow me ALL over the patio in hopes of a drink when I am out there with the hose...so, I HAVE to stop and hold the hose out so they can slurp away before turning it off! :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
That's adorable.  When it was summer and all of the sprinklers would be going around the neighborhood, Beckham would play in them as well.  Great video!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
aaahahaha that was too cute..Onyx will grab the hose from me..Isis looks at me like im crazy...." you better NOT lady its NOT FUNNY !!" hahahahaha

go Ares hahahah

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
:lol:  Great video!  
Lola does that too.....can be annoying when you're trying to water the plants....I've had to put her in the house a few times....then the whinning starts!!  They're funny dogs!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol thanks.

--

Yeah, I discovered he loved it while I was washing my truck a few weeks ago.  And now any time it's nice and I wash my truck, he gets to play with the hose afterwards.

haha...he reminds me so much of myself lol.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol "happy and cute" ... yeah he is good at disguising his true intentions.  HAHAHA...he's psychotic.

I took a sweet video of him going NUTS today...he'd growl at the camera, then I'd move my hand in and he'd go nuts...it'd probably scare most non-boxer-owners though...and something with the microphone on my camera, apparently it can't record his bark right, so he sounded like a chihuahua mixed with a snake hissing...I couldn't stand to post something that may embarrass him like that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts