Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are getting our 'Stella' in about five weeks. We have both wanted one for about 6 years, but refused until we had a house with

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Re: Hailing from Rock Hill, SC

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your soon to be new addition....Read thru the puppy section for a lot of good advice. There is also a Sticky topic in there about what to have on hand when you bring your new pup home that you might find helpful....Definitely post pics, we are slightly goofy about pics, especially puppy pics :)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

Welcome from Texas! Can't wait to see pics of Stella.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Seems like a great group around here. I'll have to check that sticky. Good ideas there. Although, we have already started stocking up.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts

Hello & Welcome!  A new puppy!!  How exciting!!!  You're going to have so much fun and you'll learn a lot on here!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

:-h Welcome to the forum! I know you are probably real anxious to get Stella home. Can't wait to see some pics!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Welcome to the forum, can't wait to see pics of Stella.

·
Registered
648 Posts

Welcome from thailand and I was in the same boat. Waited over 10 years and finally one day I told my wife, "Let's go look at boxer pups." The next thing I knew we were taking her home!!!! It's ALLOT of work but its also ALLOT of Fun!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

OK.. Here is the first pic I have. We picked her out and she'll be coming home March 6th. Thats me in the pic too.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Awww there's Stella  :lol: Welcome to you both, nice to be able to put a face and name together!! Bet you can't wait to get her home!! She's a cutie  :D

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
awww! she is so precious!!! what a sweetheart! just a couple more weeks and she will be home!!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Welcome to the board.  We need more dudes around here.  There's now like 8 of us compared to about 100 ladies  :twisted:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts