Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested in doing a boxer halloween costume contest? Thought it might be fun :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I'm sure there are lots of talented photographers and costume makers.   Sounds like loads of fun!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I'm not sure Kiah would wear one so I am going to have to practice with t-shirts or something first.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I Think this is a great idea!
Think maybe I should start training her now to get used to wearing something and see how it goes! :p
Im up for the challenge!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I guess we will have to find a costume, she wears a t-shirt.  Not happy about it though. :lol:

The t-shirt is from the club that I joined when I had my pit-bull Rascal.  We did conformation, agility and obedience.  I am going to get some t-shirts at the Boxer Bash in October.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Hmmmm...sounds like fun...I guess I'll have to think on that...I was considering it after seeing that adorable devil doggy costume in the favorite photos thread!  ;) Too funny!

Hmmm....gee, I guess Mic is McStitch...just needs to be blue!LOL!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Im in but im not sure how fair it is at the moment cuz Lilly is so used to wearing vests and the like (j/k), but a costume is different so i think we'll give it a go!!!

I think this is gonna be a blast, but our babies are gonna grow to hate this website because of it...lol

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Great idea!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, since everyone is liking the idea, the contest is on!!!!! Get your costumes ready and let's see who has the scariest/cutest costume...I'll take nominations til Oct 20th..Then we all get to vote  :) And no, the pics will not be scrambled..... :lol:

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm in too.  Since I cant sew, I'm off to spend hubbys money on this worthy event!!

How many creative people out there will be making there own?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I'll be making one for Lilly with the assistance of my children (assistance...yeah right...more like chaos).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts