Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say hello to...

Count Indigo

OR   Darth Indigo, we couldn't decide...but, he does look an awful lot like Darth Vadar!!! :lol: Doesn't even need a mask!

and finally, in honor of Willow...here was our attempt at ZORRO...we thought it was a great idea...Indy disagreed... 8O

C'mon Indy...the hat isn't so bad!!

See, Dad will wear it!

I don't think he's buying it, Dad!

So, lets give that another try!

Hmmm...apparently NOT...what did you guys DO, sedate your dogs?!?! ;) :lol:

Mic trying to think of a way to bust Indy out! "Ok...their not lookin! RUN!"

Ok...so now, let's hear a round of applause for "Mic Dundee" the original crocodile hunter...

No, really Mic...the hat will look great!

Ok...let's try that again

Alrighty...one LAST try!!

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
 CLOSE ENOUGH!

I think these dogs should get a ribbon just for effort!!!  :lol:  :clap:  :dance:

I think to them it felt like :poked:  Poor guys...I don't think we will ever get near them with anything that looks like clothing again!!!  After this lovely photo session, Indy was so pissed he went and peed just inside the dog door...BIG OLD PUDDLE...(hasn't happened for AGES!) I don't think we'll attempt Halloween again!LOL!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
OMG!!! I can't stop laughing..The both look so darn cute tho. Those are great pics. What great sports Mic and Indy were! After Chloe's photo session I can't even put a camera in my hand because she runs away from me. Must be scared the costume is coming out.  :lol:   I'm still sitting here laughing.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I love these Haloween pictures, I just can't stop laughing.  They are a great .

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those were great Jeanene..and the story you told with the pics fit perfectly..Got a feeling all our babies are going to be ganging up on us real soon for all this torment we put them thru  :) Watch your puters for any strange useage, they may start chatting with each other and plot against us  :wink:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Exactly! I think Mic and Indy are plotting as we speak! I know Indy made his feelings on the subject known!! :) We won't be doing that again any time soon!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Those are so funny! Count Indigo looks very handsome, and I do love the Zorro. Great pics!!  :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
AAAHAHAH SEE THATS WHAT I WENT THROUGH THIS MORNING ..THE DOGS WERE LIKE YA OK MOM NICE TRY...

ISIS WANTED TO BE THE DRAGON NOT WEAR IT..WE HAAD TO HIDE IT B/C SHE TRIED TO TAKE OFF WITH IT..

THOSE PICS WERE SOOOOOO GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kysims\";p=\"34477 said:
AAAHAHAH SEE THATS WHAT I WENT THROUGH THIS MORNING ..THE DOGS WERE LIKE YA OK MOM NICE TRY...

ISIS WANTED TO BE THE DRAGON NOT WEAR IT..WE HAAD TO HIDE IT B/C SHE TRIED TO TAKE OFF WITH IT..

THOSE PICS WERE SOOOOOO GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL! Sounds like a good time was had by ALL! ROTFLOL!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Love their hearts!  I don't know how any of you get pictures with clothing of any type!  My girls battle full out from the beginning to the end  :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts