Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I went on a small vacation over the weekend with her family and the hotel was not pet friendly. Hank stayed with my sister and had a blast. She has a 16 month old male Boxer named Tyson and he thought hank was his puppy. She said the whole time we were gone that they played non stop. Tyson was very careful with Hank and he watched his step so that he would not hurt him. Tyson would drag Hank around the house while playing tug of war and would watch your every move if you were holding Hank. Yesterday morning Tyson heard Hank whining in his crate and would run back and forth from the gate to my sisters bed room  to let her know that he needed to go out and would not stop until she got him out. When we got hank back home yesterday, all he would do was lay around like he was lonely.  My sister said that Tyson did the same thing. He already missed his big buddy. Here are a few pics.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:rofl:  That 4th picture just cracked me up!! Very cute...I'm glad they both had a blast!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Well, someone sure had a good time this w/end! Great pics, I also loved that fourth one. Looks like Hank is straddling Tyson...Glad he had a good time on his sleepover and has a new friend... :)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
I love how the puppies always wind up on top of the big dogs... Jessie always wound up standing over Maggie..

Too Cute!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sounds like Hank had a great time, love the pictures. It is so nice when they have friends that they can stay with (and people you trust to take care of them).

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He was still wore out this morning. I was a little worried at first. When we dropped him off,he was scared and did not want me to put him down. Tyson is so much bigger than Hank, I thought he was gonna get hurt. Talked to my sister later that night and she said that Hank was laying on the couch with Tyson shuggled up asleep.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts