Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://hannabanana.net/_wsn/page5.html

Holiday Hanna and Kristmas Kash present their holiday fundraiser.

This year we will be doing personalized dog stockings stuffed with goodies.   As always, we will be donating all proceeds after cost to a charity.  This year I am 85% sure the charity we will be working with is a local one, but a good one.  We were doing to do cookies for a cause for them, but think we are going to to that in the spring.  However this one will be for funds for the new K-9 dog and its training for our local police dept and surrounding communities -  info can be read here on the cause, and info on the fundraiser on my site - link above.   So if you are in need for an idea of what to get your dog for the holiday check us out - and we ship:)

http://www.ktpok9.com/index.htm

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
have a question.. i want to get the" holiday hanna" but was wondering if i could get a large fleece blanket instead of a small one..for an extra charge of course!  :D

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How large?  Just let me know.  Also the fleeces come in many different colors as well as patterns so if you can give me an idea, I can work with it.

The stuff (toys) can be cuz balls, wubbas, kong toys etc and some plush.  They are not generic ropes or thin stuffies.   Treats will be something like the Zukes nautrals etc, the bullies are extra large Bully sticks -  12 inches.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
OOOOOOO, I know what I'm getting my babies for Christmas!!! Thanks Heather  :) The trick will be keeping them out of their pressies til Christmas day   :roll:

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ha ha -

Yep all orders just send via website.   On any of the fleece, just let me know what colors or any interests.   Can try to match them the best I can.   Also name to be printed on the holiday stocking.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I would like to take part.  I would like to see how much it would be for the extra large blanket for the following...

The Holiday Hanna  $25.00  -this is a holiday personalized stocking for your dog, with three toys, a bag of natural organic treats, a large non-smelling bully stick and a small fleece dog blanket.

Also, would it be deliverd before XMAS?

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep all stuff is in the process of being shipped.  Should take about 1.5 weeks and then we are good to go.  Will DEF be delived by X-mass.  Most likely if you order now or anytime in the next two weeks, order will go out by the 15th.  

Add $5.00 for a double fleece.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also starting after 12-17 we will be offering year round Pet Baskets for all occasions in conjunction with Paul Mitchell Pet Products.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
thats a great idea...you think it would get here to hawaii for xmas?

WOW i didnt know Paul Mitchell did pet products...PM is my fav company..always has been and soooooooooooooo hard to find if ever in hawaii...grrr

they can have 17 zillion mcdonalds and starbucks but nothing like im used to..olive garden.dunkin donuts etc .. :cry: i wanna come home...lol
missing cape cod for xmas... :cry:

anyway...tell me what you think on shipping to hawaii fro both my dogs and bigger blankets with them:D thanks

G

·
0 Posts
Baby is so going to like one!!!!! can't wait till she opens hers..just need to get it orderd ....oh and i love the site!!!...the links are great.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Domesitc shipping add $5.00 anything outside domestic add $8.00  - I have sent to Canada, Europe, Austraila over the past :)

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep, I have all boston sports teams, can get NY sports teams, lets see, fishing, cartoon, patters like camoflage, floral holiday, just PM me with any idea and I can see what they have and can get.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
ok great..jsut hoping it would get here for xmas....

also...can i order mine to be shipped here and one to be sent to my parents house on cape cod but pay for them all? sounds stupid but some places dont want you to do that...

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
ok great :D...do it later today :)

G

·
0 Posts
wow...those are great prices...seems like you wouldn't make much of a profit...the toys would bel like 10...the 12" bully sticks here are like $6...the material for the blankets are like $5...that's like 20 bucks there, plus the stocking another couple...how do you actually earn anything for the charity?

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I get wholesale cost *wink, wink*   -  So about $5.00 - $7.00 per every item sold will go to the charity.   Its not much, but anything is better than none!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts