Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he is 45 lbs, about the same height, she may have an inch on him.  Hanna is 23 inches tall and a solid 55lbs.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
They are both so pretty and I love to see their pictures.  Looks like they are real soccer buffs too!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Yay! They were just so sad when it was raining! Kash is so big now! I really wish i could find a place that was enclosed and the dogs could just tear around and run. Lucky you! Love the pics

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hanna is obsessed with the ball, I mean obsessed.   When in flyball she is sooo driven I am having a hard time trying to get the ball out.  She does not want to release.  So we have contacted a trainer who works her dogs in tracking and protection.   So hoping to get her to do well.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Guess the "no more rain" song worked!!! I can't believe how big Kash is, and Hanna is just soo lovely....Great pics, bet they both felt better after that nice romp  :)

·
Registered
663 Posts
They are a beautiful pair!

BTW, is Kash pronounced like Cash, money, or like Kosh like Osh Kosh, B'Gosh?  I've been pronouncing it Kosh.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nope, he is Kash as in "Cash"   He was from a k-litter with his siblings being Keanu, Kasmir, and Kruger.  We has first pick of the litter so we got to pick his "K" name.  

His Reg name is "Red Earth's Running to the Bank   "Kash"

I am thinking he will be about 65-70 lbs.   Hanna grew fast but topped out.   She grew tall first than the chest dropped and she filled out.  I am sure he will do the same.  His sire is 73 and damn 65.   So we are expecting somewhere in between!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Looks like they both enjoyed their day out!  :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Dad must have pulled out the credit card and bought some sun after all (hahaha)

·
Registered
977 Posts
Great photos - really fun...... and what a tongue!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts