Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thats amazing, and so funny.  Yes please tell us your secrets HannaBananna.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
That is the cutest video I have ever seen! Hanna you are amazing not to mention gorgeous!!  :D

·
Registered
537 Posts
Heather said that Hanna has always done this on her own and so she just added a treat and a command. So it came easy to her. Now how to get ours to do that may be a difficult task.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did not thing special.  She would always smile for food - part of her charm!  So I gave a command "SMILE" and everytime she did it click and reward.

You can teach a dog to do anything with a command, whether hand or verbal.  Just when they do it, gotta mark or click then reward. Do it enough time and they will catch on.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is a Video of Kash as a pup learning paw - it took him a bit, however if you make them think about it, they will eventually do it:)

G

·
0 Posts
so smart!!  i love hanna's smile.  wish mine would do that!!

love the H&K babies ;)

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
OMG LMAO =))   That was way tooo cute, i want Zulu to do that too B-)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Hannah is so pretty especially when she smiles.  Great video.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
:rofl:  :rofl: That is hysterical I'm still laughing just thinking about it. Hanna you are one funny girl you should be on TV :lol:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
OMG sooo funny!!! And lil Kash man was wayyyy too cute;) Now hes just well..............HANDSOME as ever lmao

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Those videos are both way too cute. The one of Hanna was hilarious!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
The one of Hanna is to funny :)  I love when she smiles!!!!  The one of baby Kash is good also!   I was watching the first video of Hanna wondering where Kash was and why he was not there trying to get a cookie too!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Hannah made me laugh. That's great. Little baby Kash is so cute too. Such smart babies!!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I tried today to work on Chloe smiling but umm we failed miserably all I got when on cue were drool bubbles.   :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts