Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is very hard to believe that I have been blessed with this guy for 2 yrs. now. Time flies! I'm so thankful for great health and just an awesome guy period! Happy Birthday Dutch! ~Misty~ ImageUploadedByPG Free1412813097.864750.jpg ImageUploadedByPG Free1412812978.882952.jpg

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Happy birthday! How did you get him to keep the hat on?

He usually does anything I ask him to. The hat was tricky though. Everytime he went to paw it off, I threw another present in front of him! Lol. U can tell the picture was sorta blurry trying to hurry while it was still in place! ~Misty~

·
Registered
237 Posts
:clap2:Happy Birthday Dutch! Callie will be turning 2 in December. I will have to try a birthday hat. My Little Niña has the same Birthday as Dutch, she just turned 10. I have to pick up a new ball, its her favorite kind of toy. Great pictures of Dutch, hes a good looking guy.

·
Registered
793 Posts
He's a sweetie. Happy Birthday Dutch :clap:

It really is hard to believe how fast time goes by. Be sure to get the birthday boy something nice and wish him a happy birthday from us.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Happy Birthday, Dutch - I know your day was filled with fun, lots of love & attention and...... PRESENTS!!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys for Dutchs' Birthday wishes. He had a great day however, he keeps running back to where I had the presents hidden every single morning since thinking there are more presents to be opened and played with! Too funny baby Dutch! ~Misty~

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dutch is an awesome 2 yr old, healthy baby boy! He had a great day on his birthday. Thanks a bunch for wishes sent his way! I tend to be more involved with this group on facebook now then the pet app so I do appreciate those of you who remember Dutch from our earlier times on here! ~Misty~ ImageUploadedByPG Free1413378518.695471.jpg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts