Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3K views 42 replies 34 participants last post by  tootsie 
#1 ·
Have a wonderful Birthday hun!!! xoxox love from Sadie and me    :clap:  <:p  :cheers:  :D

#2 ·
Ky are you still doing birthdays?  Well you look great for 21! :lol:

Nano

#18 ·
awwwwwwwwwww thanks guys !!! that was such a great surprise...thank you Alexa and hugz to Sadie ...tell her in honor of my bday shes gotta wear her gangsta shirt hahahahaaha

went surfing yesterday...when we came back in i looked over and the big male seal that frequently comes on the beach to rest was there...he had swam in when we were out on our boards..i was like awwwwwwwwwwwww he came to say happy bday lol...the hawaiian monk seal is protected here there are only about 1200..so most of them are marked...thats how we knew it was him.. :D

go to doc today for another ultrasound .. hubby took the days off so hes got some secret plans haha..let ya know later what we did lol

thanks again guys....made my morning its only 630 am... :D

#20 ·
happy birthday ky!!! have a fantastic day!!!!! big boxer hugs and kisses from sumya!!!

#22 ·
** my dad owns an insurance adjusting agency and he flies to Nantucket twice a week for work...well he just called me on a conference call with my mom( who is also at work..shes an oncologist) my sister( @ work ,paramedic),my brother( @ work marine mechanic) & several family friends all the the phone singing happy bday it was PRICELESS !!! hahahahaha..

WOW @ the planning that must have taken to make sure they called me super early to catch me just waking up to start off my day...all of them being at work and taking the time to make it all come together

:D ..better than any gift when you are far away

#24 ·
its not late lol and thank you sweetie !

its only 9am here hehe..getting ready to leave on my surprise excursion with hubby that refuses to tell me anything 8O

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.