Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm starting a topic for Lexie's birthday. The shopping will begin tomorrow and we will give her a gift on Wednesday. As most of you know Lexie will be turning seven! She is becoming an older dog! I love the seniors though, so as she get's older she get's cuter to me. Our previous boxer Gretchen was also a senior and she was a sweet, pretty, and very smart boxer!

Well anyway, I should have photos up tomorrow. I'm going to Petsmart to get her toys Tuesday. We are getting her a harness and a toy. She isn't much on toys, but she enjoys certain ones so we are going to give it a try.

Stay Tuned!
Chase

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Happy Birthday Lexie!!!!  Samson's mom, Willow, said she got him a Wubba Kong and that he actually played with it and he is one of our distinguished senior on the site.  Have lots of fun planning Lexie's special day and give her a birthday hug from all of us!!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Happy Bithday Lexie, have a great day with lots of treats and toys.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

:dance: HAPPY BIRTHDAY , LEXIE..FROM ALL OF US HERE IN HAWAII.. :dance:

:-h TELL YOUR MOM TO BUY YOU THIS FOR YOUR BDAY ...ITS CALLED MONSTER UNDER THE FOOD BOWL  =)) HAHAHA BRINGS HOURS OF ENJOYMENT <:p ...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
<:p  Woo Hoo, Samson says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTIE PIE" .....He's not for much toys either, that's why I was shocked when he picked up the Wubba, generally if he plays with anything it's a nice soft squeaky, his favorite is his Mallard.....Lexie, you have a great day, ok?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the comments! We will be heading up Petsmart tomorrow for our first time and we are all very excited.

Will they have Wubba up at Petsmart?

Thanks,
Chase

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well today is Lexie's birthday and as usual she is sleeping. I am in the living room and she is in the master bedroom asleep. Haha.

Chase

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Happy Birthday Lexie!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Chase55671\";p=\"37207 said:
Well today is Lexie's birthday and as usual she is sleeping. I am in the living room and she is in the master bedroom asleep. Haha.

Chase

ROTFLMAO.....She's entitled!!! Samson spends the majority of his day doing the same thing... :) Give that sweetheart a big hug for me on her day.....

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lexie enjoyed her birthday celebration a lot! We got her a soft rubber ball and a purples harness that she loves! We are also going to order her a " Wubba Kong " since sampson enjoyed his.

After she looked over her presents it was time for the icecream. Ever since we went to Dairy Queen and brought home ice cream Lexie has been in love with it! She doesn't get her icecream, but every now and then. So we fixed her up some icecream in a cone and it was gone in about 10 seconds. Haha. Yeah Lexie loved it that much!

I will have photos up soon!
Chase

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry I haven't been able to the put the photo's of Lexie's B-day on the internet yet, I have been very busy.

Look for them soon.

Chase

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I finally have all the Lexie photos from her birthday! She got some presents and she got an ice cream cone. She loved it! Enjoy!

In this picture we were just giving her the cone. She started licking it and then she went crazy!

Chase

Attachments

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
The first picture really looks like she is not so sure about the ice cream.  :?  I guess she figured it out, because it does look like she really enjoyed it!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts