Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday Samson!

Wishing you a wonderful 11th birthday Samson. I'm sure mommy and daddy have some very special things for you today! Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Happy Birthday to you Samson!   Have a wonderful day with your family and don't eat too many treats!

Nano & kids

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
WhoooHoooo Happy Birthday to you Samson, you handsome senior  :D Lets see......maybe a car ride to the store to stock up on some b-day snacks????? Hope you have a GREAT day! Much love, hugs and boxer wiggles from our house to yours <:p

·
Registered
893 Posts
(*) Happy Happy Happy Birthday, Love Luann Ekim & Delila. Hope you and mommy and daddy, and Angel have a great day.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Happy Birthday Samson you sweet boy.  Hope you get a bunch of treats for your special day.  Kiah and I send lots of kisses and hugs.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmm....if I remember correctly, you are the venison boy. I hope mommy has some of your favorite for you!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Hi everyone, this is Samson, my Momma said I have to say "thank you" to everyone for wishing me a happy birthday...I have been feasting on venision all day :) Momma saiys I can cos it's low fat, whatever that means.... :lol: I just know it's good...I think I have a toothache tho,  :( Momma heard me yelping in pain today and cuddled up with me and massaged my leg cos she thought that was what hurt...Dad noticed my front tooth looks funny, so I guess they may take me to the doctor if it doesn't get better....So, I've been sleeping a lot today and eating my venision, so I am happy  :)

Herre's mom now........

On your 11th birthday I would like to tell you how blessed I am the day you jumped into my car 5 yrs ago....You quickly became such a part of my life that it is hard to imagine life without you, altho I know in my head it will happen...I've watched you become younger since we got Angel even tho you cannot keep up with her antics, you sure do give it one heck of a try. Every day I say a silent thank you that you are healthy and happy and hope that there will be many more birthdays for both of us to share...I love you, my silver senior....

·
Registered
780 Posts
How sweet!  Happy Birthday Samson!  11 years is a big birthday and here's wishing you many more!   :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts