Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even tho I got to be up in a few hours, I'm too excited to sleep. So..I just wanted to wish my Angel a Happy 3rd birthday!!!! Mommy and Daddy love you and even tho it's been a rough 3 years for you, we are so proud of how well you have taken everything that has been thrown at you. You have shown us how much of a fighter you really are and know it was meant for you to be with us. Happy Birthday BoBo!!  Daddy and I are truly blessed to have you in our life.
* Finger and toes crossed* that you like the pressie we got for you!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Happy Birthday Miss Chloe!

I'm sure you'll love your birthday present! What's not to love!  :D

·
Registered
977 Posts
:D  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! - Hope she loves her presents!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
happy birthday Chloe Belle!!! you are such a gorgeous girl! have a wonderful day and enjoy your present!!! <:p

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Happy Birthday Chloe  :lol: Lucky girl, you're getting a puppy for your birthday!! I'll bet there's a couple other presents too :lol: Enjoy your day!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Happy Birthday Chloe, have a great day.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awww Happy Bday sweetheart !!! i hope your day is filled with lots of fun things !!! your mom & dad love you SO MUCH !!! im sure youll get lots of extra hugs n kisses today too hehe

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, Happy Birthday Sweetheart, sure hope you like your birthday pressie....Shari, that girl is a fighter, with all she has been thru and she is just as sweet as can be....Can't wait to see pics of her & her new little brother :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
Happy Birthday!  What a beautiful girl!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Happy birthday Chloe! I hope your mummy has spoilt you rotten!

I've just noticed Shari, there's only 2 months age difference between Chloe and Daisy! Daisy was born April 2005 so she will be 3 soon!

Heather

1 - 19 of 19 Posts