Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is my boy Jaxson's birthday he would have been 5 today. I lost him 2 years ago to DCM. He was the best little boy, he was also the smartest boxer I have ever had. He was always happy and loved to play and would often invent his own games to play. He loved to take one of his Nyla bones and put one foot on it and slide all around the kitchen floor with it or jump as high as he could and try to ring the windchimes hanging in the tree. He loved playing with his friends at daycare and going for long walks in the woods. I would put him in the car first sometimes and forget something in the house and he would sit there and blow the horn on the car just light taps not continuous. He was so funny. I can only hope that one day they will eliminate this horrible disease from all boxer blood lines so no one else has to lose their best friend to this senseless disease. Whatever the cause be it bloodlines or the food we feed them. It was truly a terrible thing to lose this wonderful dog that way. Love you always my boy!

Attachments

·
Registered
634 Posts
So sorry you were only able to be together for a few years. It sounds and looks like he had a wonderful time while he was here. They really are a special breed and so playful.

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
Oh I'm so sorry but Happy B-Day Jaxson. It certainly sounds like he had a whole bagful of unique traits??? The horn thing is hysterical!! :)

Do you have any idea how he learned to do that??? But only three years together ... that's not fair but sadly not uncommon either and so it goes ...

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Stinks that you lost him so young, but I bet you two enjoyed every minute of the time you guys had together.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone for your sympathies, he was a good boy and I don't know how he learned to blow the horn but he could work the wipers and one time he turned on the flashers and I couldn't figure out how to turn them off! I had just gotten the car and he figured stuff out before I did! I was blessed to have him and I was so glad we got to be part of each others lives like I said he was the smartest dog I ever had.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts