Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having a blast...she is such a charachter!!!  Yesterday, at my MIL's house, the pet door was blocked for a few minutes to give her a chance to potty without "help" from the other dogs...well, I came back to check on her and found her running, full speed, at the sliding glass door(thank GOD for the screen door!) She wanted in and was going to hit the door battering ram style to make it let her in!LOL! OMG! I stopped her prior to certain concussion...what a tenacious little munchkin she is!!  No fear and NEVER accept defeat! :) It never occurs to her that she can't do something! She just tries harder!

You'd think they had always been together! They are doing so well...it's a joy to watch them! And, it just cracks me up...she is SO tiny I keep thinking that she can't be a boxer(not logical...but, the boys have ALWAYS been SO BIG...it seems strange) then she will do something that is SO BOXER it just kills me...the tiny little sighs...the woo woos(yeah, we got another woo wooer!) the kidney beaning even though she's so little and mostly fat belly!LOL! the bounding, hopping and prancing...it's so much fun!  

When we get them up in the morning(she sleeps seperately for now, because they sleep in a BIG bed and we are pretty sure she'd have an accident) they are just DIEING to get to eachother...I have to bring them down seperately to do their morning business or they forget in favor of "good morning" woo woos...sometimes it looks like one of the bigger dogs will just swallow her...but, she never squeeks and always goes back for more...we finally realised they are just mouthing her...very gentle and patient...Mic has figured out if he gets down and lays on the floor she will come to him and play...so he just waits for her!LOL!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Great pictures!  They are all just too cute!  You must be having so much fun!  Glad to hear everyone is getting along!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Oh Jeanene, she is just too cute!  I love how she has won the hearts of the big boys and it is so cool how they just know exactly how rough they can be.  She'll rule the house for sure.  She is just adorable.  More pictures lol.

·
Registered
294 Posts
That's awesome that they get along so well.  Lovin all the cute pics!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww...she is a daddy's girl, isn't she?  :)  Those pictures are just too darn cute!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
GREAT PICS!! She is SOOOO cute!!

Let me know if you want your siggy updated or changed... or something so you can all be in it... or just the 3 of them...

TOO CUTE!! I WANT A BOXER GIRL!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lord have mercy Jeanene, that girl is a pistol!! I can see it now, in a few months, she's going to be the instigator with her "crew of 2" following her everywhere :) She is such a sweetheart and what a love bug too....Great pics

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
She sounds very spunky!! I love it! Those pics are seriously adorable. You must get so many photo opps with your three beautiful babies running around together all the time.  :)

Love the flying ear pic and the cuddly sleepy ones. You must be having the time of your life!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I love these pics, she is just adorable.  I can't believe how tiny she is, it's hard to believe that all our Boxers started out that size  :lol:

·
Registered
977 Posts
I am SO jealous :wink: !!! What a happy little troop you have - lucky you :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts