Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maddie totally hates me now. I don't know how in the world I'm going to get a Christmas pic for the cards!  :?  Oh well!

Maddie did want to wish all her boxer buddies and their families a happy and safe Halloween! (even though she wasn't too happy about her headpiece!)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
(~~)  :skull: OMG, Lisa, the look on Maddie's face is too much...She is definitely not pleased at all....Sully, I love the look on Oggie's face, it's like he's saying "what in the heck are you doing? And what is this weird face staring at me?"

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE  (~~)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Happy Halloween everyone, have fun.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Happy Halloween everyone!! Have fun and BE SAFE!!!

(~~)  (~~)  (~~)  (~~)  >-)  >-)  >-)  >-)  >-)  8-X  8-X  8-X  8-X

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Awww, poor Maddie...she looks so cute!
I love the picture of Oggie with the pumpkin.....very cute!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!  BE SAFE & HAVE FUN!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Look at those ears cocked back.  I guess I'm the only one that doesn't really celebrate Halloween.  We went out as kids, but around 12 years of age we weren't allowed to get candy or go out that evening.  So basically I view it as "just another day."  I've got to shoot my bow tonight for a quota hunt, and give the dogs a bath, besides that, we watchin tv with the blinds pulled and the lights off!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Happy Halloween everyone!!

Poor Maddie....looks MAD!
I can only imagine what must be going through her mind..:rofl:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Happy Halloween :D  Maddy the punk rocker????? love Oggies jack-o-lantern! Had  to repost one of my favorite fireman and Sophie from last year!! Great nephew Gabe (fireman) is in a parade tonight riding the firetruck so no trick or treaters for me, maybe next year!

·
Registered
627 Posts
I just got home from work a little while ago, but I wanted to say Happy Halloween!!!  I hope everyone had a great and safe day.

That picture of Maddie is just too cute.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
happy halloween everybody..it rained like crazy here so we left the dogs home... 8O when rain hits Isis she acts and looks like some one is shooting her with a bb gun haha

heres my skin boys though...:)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
A cab driver picks up a nun. She gets into the cab, and the cab driver won't stop staring at her.

She asks him why he is staring.

He replies: "I have a question to ask you, but I don't want to offend you."

She answers, "My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive."

"Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me."

She responds, "Well let's see what we can do about that. But first, you have to be single and you must be Catholic."

The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I'm single and Catholic."

"OK" the nun says. "Pull off to the side of the road, "maybe we will see what we can do."

The nun plants a whopper of a kiss on the cabbie!
But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.

"My dear child," said the nun, "why are you crying?"

"Forgive me, but I've sinned. I lied. I must confess, I lied, I'm married and I'm Jewish."

The nun says, "That's OK, my name is Kevin and I'm going to a Halloween party."

hehe happy halloween :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts