Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
Happy Valentine's Day!  As a curious sort, I'm wondering what everyone is doing for Valentine's Day.  Especially our friends not in the US.
My husband and I celebrated this past weekend.  Our son stayed home with the pup and we went to Houston for a fancy dinner.  We ate too much and had to "finish" :wink:  the celebration the next day.  So it was like we celebrated all weekend, it was nice.
Zhanna

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Happy Valentines Day!! Unfortunately the hubby is up north in the cold....brrrrr, so it is just me, the kids, and the furkids. I already gave the kids their valentines this morning. So, tonight I think I'll just make a lasagna because that's the kids favorite, and then call it a night! Sounds exciting, huh?!  :roll:
Hope everyone has a good one!  :winkle:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Not such a happy Heart day... literally.... my bosses boxer has an enlarged heart... they said its only a matter of time before he will go to the bridge....

on a better note. today is my moms birthday!

My boyfriend and I are going out to dinner tonight...

·
Registered
378 Posts
Were not doing anything star went to the vet today for her shots

·
Registered
220 Posts
I am thinking hard on the future husband I want.......... I also got my daughter a balloon, flowers, candy, an angel tshirt and a cute stuffed dog, like I always do.  I make a big deal for her because everyone gets her stuff on Christmas and her birthday. Valentines day is my day to show her extra love. Also I wish someone were doing it for me!  Sighhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
770 Posts
Happy valentines day everyone! Well I've been at work from 7:30 am til 8:30 pm today and my boyfriend's working tonight at 10:30 pm so we aren't able to go out anywhere to celebrate!
I was happy enough to get a card and a single red rose in a lovely silver vase though!

Heather

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys for indulging my nosiness.

I just want to encourage you guys that Valentine's Day is not just about romantic love.  St. Valentine is the patron saint of love, all love.  Love for our kids, love for our parents, brothers, sisters, friends, or just people in general.  If you've got love in your life, then this is your day to celebrate!

Love & Hugs!
Zhanna

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I have been sick all week with the flu, so I really wasn't planning on doing anything. Marq had other ideas...He bought me a dozen roses and made me dinner...Such a sweetie I have  :)

Anne, I like how you spent your day, that was lovely...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts