Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So John drove with Harleigh to Kansas City Missouri from Michigan last Friday (I am moving this Saturday). He said that she did wonderful except a couple hours til their destination she was complaining. Whining if you will. Well she would not stop so John yelled at her and Harleigh got upset with him and wouldn't talk to him...not even look his way when he tried to get her attention. Well the pictures pretty much sum up the ride

Before the fight...comfy as can be  :D

During the silence treatment John received from Harleigh. She actually turned around facing the back of the seat and covered her face with her paw  :cry:  :lol:

After they made up...and all is well 8)

I MISS HER SO MUCH! I can't wait til get butt wiggles and slobbery kisses. Oh and John said they he has run into another Brindle Boxer at our new apt complex and that guy said there are quite a few Boxers within the complex. I am SOO geeked. It's gonna be like Boxer heaven :D

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
lucky you. i cant wait to see pics of all the pretty boxers in your new area. those pics and that little story is hilarious. ive never met a dog breed before that will actually shun you when theyre p'd off. lol

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Awww..that 2nd pic of her really shows how upset she was. Glad to hear her ride went well tho. Sounds like Harleigh is going to have some new buddies!! Make sure to take plenty of pics  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That's wonderful that there will be other boxers there and Harleigh will have some playmates.  The picture where she is covering her face is just precious/

·
Registered
933 Posts
How funny!  And how cool about all the boxers at your new home.  Boxers are sooo funny.  Mo will get mad at the hubby sometimes and when he talks to her she will just look straight ahead....like, I hear you but I'm not talking to you...lol!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
OMG, That's sooo funny. Cute little pouty girl.

I'd say she did great for such a long trip. And what fun she'll have with all her new playmates.

Good luck on your trip and enjoy those butt wiggle and slobbery kisses!!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
i didnt either but glaicer does the exact same thing and if talk to her while im eating she ignores until she gets a bite of food lol. she mopes after she knows what she has done wrong too does anyone elses do that too.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
LMAO. . .Zulu sulks off if he gets told off, throws himself on the floor and sighs, but he will lay in such a way he can see us through the corner of his eye and keeps looking, i bet he is thinking "do you think i made em feel guilty yet", little sausage. . .LOL.. . .

Wow Harleigh is such a cutie. . . .and she looks like she enjoyed her roadtrip with daddy, well apart from the tiff! :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my, those pics are priceless..Samson turns his back on me when he's displeased, Angel talks back, but that one pic, just takes the cake..Sounds like Harleigh did well on her journey and has a whole bunch of new friends too...That is awesome

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
They're so funny when they get mad at you.  I'm glad all went well with the drive except for the little tiff.  That's awesome that there is other boxers in your apartment complex.  Love the pics!

·
Registered
280 Posts
LOL, if we get upset with Lexie, she'll just sit there and stare at us, as if she is waiting for us to say "sorry" but Sammy on the other hand is a bit differnt, if you get upset with her, she'll go hide on her "Dora the explorer" blanket and won't talk to us for the rest of the day..

Chase

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Hahahaha yup, every long car ride with fur/skin kids has at least one tiff, must be a requirement :lol:At least it didn't get to the "don't make me pull this car over" stage!! Glad they made up  and hope the rest of the move goes smoothly. YAY for you, moving where there are boxer buddies!!!

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Yay Ginger; A Boxer community for Harleigh! WooHoo!!
Have had cats that shun me, big ole' guilt trip, ha ha!!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I bet that ride seemed like forever to her. She must of been glad to finally get to the new place.
That's great that there will be lots of new boxer buddies for her to play with!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts