Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd post some pics of Harley enjoying the 76 degree weather we are having. Really wierd for December!

G

·
0 Posts
wow, he's beautiful...I see some of the pups on here with their crops...and it *almost* makes me wish I had done it to Jetta...but my hubby wouldn't have gone for that lol

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
hes looking really good! And wow, lucky you, it was -10 this morning :( not so nice to wake up to! haha

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
he is so adorable!! i know what you mean with the weather...i am in texas and we JUST got cold a few days ago...we've been up as high as the mid 80's here.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Andrea - that cold fron didn't make it all they way through Texas!  We're supposed to be 82 again today!

Harley's lookin good! :wink:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Harley looks like he's enjoying the warmth!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Harley is looking great! I hear ya about the weather, seems a bit strange having it this warm in the middle of Dec...Which is fine with me as we are working on the backyard, but it won't last

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Harley's beautiful!  I love his coloring.  Enjoy the good weather...it's below 30 and icy here...I wish it was 76!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Im not one for cropping ears but he sure is good looking with his done. What a handsom guy you have.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Harley is looking great; I would be enjoying 76 but it is 35 here and freezing rain today.  Kiah and I were just out playing, didn't seem to bother her too much though.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Harley looks great and I am with you on the weather....It is 78 here right now and I sent my skin kid to school in shorts today :) ....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts