Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
how the heck do u get him to stay in the bed... i wish i could get dungy to sleep in bed w/ me but he is too excited and wants down

·
Registered
220 Posts
Tyson will sneek into my bed at around 8:00p.m.  and hide under the covers all the way at the bottom of the bed.  I swear he thinks we won't notice the unusually large lump in the bed. :lol:   On the upside, he does make for a great foot warmer on those cold nights.

Scott

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
So cute!  :D

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Awww those are soo cute!! i love the top one where his arm is around Christopher...just adorable!!

Soccergk1987\";p=\"53082 said:
how the heck do u get him to stay in the bed... i wish i could get dungy to sleep in bed w/ me but he is too excited and wants down
How old is Dungy now? Now that Sadie is a bit older she likes sleeping in our bed more. (we had her in her crate until about 4months) Now we just have a chew toy there for her to knaw on until she gets tired. We also hold her and pet her gently and talk to her in a soothing voice and that usually calms her down to sleep. Key word...usually...sometimes shes just to hyper, we get up and play with her a bit and sometimes she will end up sleeping in her crate...she loves it in there too!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Harley has been sleeping in our bed since the night we brought him home. I guess that's why he likes to stay in our bed. When he's ready to go to sleep, he'll sit at the edge of our bed and whine until someone puts him in bed!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I love those! Harley looks like he is smiling in that first pic..Such a sweetie

G

·
0 Posts
Jetta was a struggle for sleeping in the bed at first...she would just want to play...I found that if I firmly told her to lay down and pulled  her front legs down...and held her in a bear hug she would calm down...Bo loves the bed...it's interesting to see my husband, me and both dogs..and occasionally the cat if she is brave enough to all be in a little queen sized bed...lol..usually the dogs join me at 6am when my hubby goes to work...sometimes we just give up and back to the crate because all they want to do is play with each other and chew my hand...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Aww.. they look so cute snuggling together.  Kiah sleeps with me too but we have her blankets on top of the bed so if she uncovers herself in the middle of the night she will wake me up to cover her up again.  As a special treat on weekends in the morning after she potties we will go back to bed for awhile and I will put her under the covers with me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts