Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL it didn't last long, but I enjoyed it while it did....   We started crate training today also, and while Maddie was not thrilled,  I think I was the more upset of all of us.  STELLA thought the box was a fabulous idea as there was no one biting her tail for about twenty minutes.  

·
Registered
270 Posts
I love those pictures!!  They are too cute!  I think Boxers sleep the craziest ways....out of all the breeds of dogs I've been around, Boxers take the cake!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwww those are the cutest pics...

haha the feral kitty we have one too..she was so sweet after she was fixed and when she got sick but then right back to ungreatful little she devil...

shes our monster under the dog bowl..laying in wait for the dogs so she can attack their ankles with all claws out

i want to live where you live id be in heaven...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well almost all of them have wormed their way into the house,  only one old cat hates being in the house, so I fixed her up a safe place in the barn.   I don't want anyone to be eaten by any of the wildlife we have around here.   We are in a heavily wooded area way back in the woods and have ten acres.  we have an 8 acre pasture for the horses, but the surrounding area is wooded.  We have coyote and bobcats.  I'm not sure the bobcat will eat kitties, but no sense taking any chances.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
jeez thats my dream house right there..the dogs and horses and plenty of room to ride..i have riden since i was 4..competed until 17 when i got hurt very badly..spooked me...for awhile but house we buy next year will have the amount of space we need for a few horses..thinking 3-4..

and yes the coyotes are awful when it comes to the kittys..my parents have lost 4 on cape cod in the past 2 yrs to coyotes...:( saw it happen but it was too late...thats wonderful that you gave them all homes ...:)

briing on the pics hehe ..i cant wait to leave hawaii..

you have the xmas pic home from whats the guys name? uhmm norman rockwell...:)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
So cute!!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Aaahh, she just looks so sweet sleeping with her big sister..love puppies sleeping....She'll get used to the crate, it just takes time..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts