Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,050 Posts
They don't have a website, only a Facebook page and to me that's a red flag. Ask if they health test their dogs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello group,

Has anyone heard of Grandview Ridge Boxers before? They are based out of West Virginia. I'm curious what there reputation is.

https://m.facebook.com/GrandviewRidgeBoxers?v=timeline&filter=1
I purchased 2 boxers from Grandview. They are excellent breeders. They take care of all vet visits prior to you taking the puppy. All documents will given to you. They will update you with photos during the process. I highly recommend them. We’ve had our boxers for 6 years and they are amazing

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Aww well FB "only," would be a Red Flag to me also! I no longer "trust" FB myself. That said a "real," Website and a FB page is fine by me. But although ... I have not looked?? I doubt that this breeder, explain's exactly what they do to Health Test there Breeding pair's?? But I don't know?? As a general rule most "newbie's tend to think a "Health Guarantee" (usually one year) is the same thing as a "Health Tested Breeding Pair??" And it is most diffidently "not" the same thing at all! Just saying. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts