Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flint river Ranch? I am looking into Changing my kiddos to Flint River Ranch "Fish and chips". Libby(giant Schnauzer) has been throwing up yellow bile since I put them on Natures recipe venison and Gisselle doesn't like it.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
You can give Libby a tablespoon or two of lowfat unsweetened plain yogurt every day. That will take care of the bile problem you are having. Maddie used to wake up every morning at 3 a.m. and throw up. Since i am giving her yogurt every night....no more bile!  :D

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Never heard of the stuff.  

Off subject; we used to live in a little town called Flint.

Sorry, I'm no help. :?

·
Registered
627 Posts
I've never heard of it either.  Sorry I can't be of any help to you.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I have heard of it before and from what i have heard it is a good quality kibble for dogs. I have heard alot of good about it. Hope that helps   good luck!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Ive heard of it but I dont know anything about it lol I thought think they sell it around here!

·
Registered
186 Posts
never heard of it sorry. i use purina, its what my vet recommends as the next best brand other than vet brands. sorry.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Heard of it.. Never used it..

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Havent heard of it, but i agree with Lisa about the yogurt. That or cottage cheese. it is funny-if the girls get cottage cheese with the kibble they wont vomit, if i dont put it in so not to addict them they vomit. I would rather deal with a slight cottage cheese addiction then vomit thank you!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts