Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heard from Shari?? just wondering since she left so suddenly because of her computer, popped in for just a few seconds and wasnt heard from again on the forum. hope all is well with her!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I heard she got a new job and is working 10-12 hours a day. I guess she just doesn't love us anymore..... :(

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Alexa told me the other nite that she is working long hours and just doesn't have time.She's been talking to someone tho, I believe Ky possibly....

·
Registered
977 Posts
:bsofftopic: Just thought i'd hog this post to say i'll be disappearing for a couple of weeks or so. I have an op on monday (i've never had an op before so i'm very nervous) and will be in hospital for 5 days. Then my brother's coming for a 3 week visit and he SO hogs the PC i hardly get to log into my favourite forum!!!! Sorry for hi-jacking the post but i thought i could be a bit more discreet this way :wink: ! I'll miss you all!
p.s. Come back Shari!!!! :)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
HI!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I can't tell ya how much I miss seeing and hearing about all my boxer babies, I miss you guys too btw LOL.. I did start a new job and it's kickin my butt..worked like 74 hrs last week  :(  Think I am driving everyone at work nutso talkin about boxers..Well gawd, they brag about their kids, I can brag about boxers  :lol:  But I am the boss so they gotta deal with it haha..So is everyone's babies doing okay????? Give them bunches of kisses and hugs from auntie Shari please  :)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Hey SHARI!! Glad to see you're alive and kicking!! Sorry you've had crazy work hrs! Hopefully it will be better as the best holidays draw near!

I see nothing wrong with talking about your BABY... boxers are a lot like kids! Of course they'd just laugh at you if you said that... lol

WELL maybe not... you said you're the boss... so if they did... you'd just fire them! LOL

Hope to see you on a little more!

G

·
0 Posts
Lol, I do the same thing! I pull out pics of Jetta...and people are like "you have your dog pics, but no wedding pics?!?!?" lol

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
caillou\";p=\"48600 said:
:bsofftopic: Just thought i'd hog this post to say i'll be disappearing for a couple of weeks or so. I have an op on monday (i've never had an op before so i'm very nervous) and will be in hospital for 5 days. Then my brother's coming for a 3 week visit and he SO hogs the PC i hardly get to log into my favourite forum!!!! Sorry for hi-jacking the post but i thought i could be a bit more discreet this way :wink: ! I'll miss you all!
p.s. Come back Shari!!!! :)
Didn't see this when I was posting! Your in our thoughts and we're all hoping EVERYTHING GOES SMOOTHLY!! Sending {{{{{{{{{{HEALING VIBES}}}}}}}}}} your way!! Hopefully you can pop in long enough to let us know your okay... Good luck Annette!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome back Shari, its good to hear from you and see that beautiful siggi of Chole.

Annette, hope you are doing well.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
OMG, it's Shari!!! Woo hoo,,,,how you doing? We sure have missed you around here....Sounds like you have been very busy..Hope to see ya more on here.....

Annette, good luck with your surgery, tell your brother not to be such a hog with the computer :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
OMG SHari!!!!!!!!!! I thought you were a gonner forever! LOL I'm so glad your back.

Congrats on your new job, sounds like you are crazy busy! How is Chole doing?? Can't wait to catch up  :)

Annette- (((sending healing vibes)))

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Hi Shari!  Is it really you!?!?  Congrats on the new job, but stop working so much....we miss you!  Hope all is well with you, the fam and Chole!  

Annette good luck with everything!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Glad you're still around Shari! Hope you find time to pop in and say hello from time to time - all work and no play :(  - and all that!! :wink:
p.s. My op went fine - but i'm already booked in for another on the 25th of february :x  -they should have put a zipper in to save making more holes in me :roll: .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts