Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Harleigh has a patch of white between her chest and her belly that *I* think looks like a bra. You can see the shoulder straps the cups and one side the strap that goes around to the back. I know some of you may think it's a long shot but that is exactly what I thought it was when I saw it. Otherwise, my boyfriend says he sees an "H" which he likes to refer to her first name initial for Harleigh.

So I thougth it would be fun to see who has markings that look like something.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Now that you mention it, I see the bra.  I haven't noticed any specific shapes on Kiah but I am going to look closer.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
He doesn't have a shape that resembles anything, but he's got a line right down the center of his belly, one side is dark, the other side is light. It makes it look like he's stitched together wrong.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Prada has a little "cyclone" whirl on the side of her neck -- it's not really a marking since it's the way her hair grows... but I like it. :)

(you can see it @ the tip of her fawn marking on her neck)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do see Diesels line. How funny is that? It looks like he is part of 2 different dogs.

And Sara I see the whirl you are referring to, but I gotta be honest I didn't see it at first because the fawn marking that comes down to meet the whirl looks like a tornado to me. So when you said cyclone, I thought you were referring to that. So now that it looks like a tornado to me, I think it's extremely funny that at the end of the "tornado" there is a whirl.  :lol:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts

THis one makes it look like an arrow on her head

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I see the bra too. Chloe has the same whirls as Prada but on the back of her butt, one on each side, didn't take a pic of it cause I doubted anyone wanted to see a butt pic LOL..and Brodi all he has is a triangle shape on the back of his neck

·
Registered
696 Posts
ChloeBellesMommy\";p=\"90907 said:
I see the bra too. Chloe has the same whirls as Prada but on the back of her butt, one on each side, didn't take a pic of it cause I doubted anyone wanted to see a butt pic LOL..and Brodi all he has is a triangle shape on the back of his neck
*lol* I know what you're referring to! Prada has the same thing on her butt! :)

·
Registered
880 Posts
I see the bra too!  Jetta and Oscar don't have cool shapes on them.  But Jetta has a cowlick running all the way down the back of her neck, she looks like she's crossed with Rhodesian Ridge Back.  I'll post a picture later, the lighting isn't good enough here, to really see it right now.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Mateo has a big "O" on his chest.  That was the sign he was to be mine as I believe that he was sent to me by my previous baby boy Osmond.

Nano

·
Registered
696 Posts
[quote="48Dodge\";p=\"90918":231cpikg]I'll bet nobody can beat this one!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="48Dodge\";p=\"90918":3cws7aqt]I'll bet nobody can beat this one!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Haha! Buster had the swirlies on his butt too. I don't have any pics, but we used to call him the "dodge ram!" Looked just like it!  :lol:

·
Registered
696 Posts
:rofl:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Our new pup dezi has a #1 on his face, a triangle on the top of his head, a line down his face and his muzzle is squared up! It's too cute, only 5 more days!

Attachments

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Lisa, I like that, Samson has "butt swirlies" too, so did Tia, easier to see on the fawns than the brindles

1 - 20 of 21 Posts