Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My name is John, and my wife Brandy and I travel with our pets.  My wife is a Pediatric Nurse, and I am soon to be a Respiratory Therapist.  We are currently living in Arizona, but we are leaving in the fall for our next adventure.

We have a chihuahua/daschund mix female who we rescued four years ago.  She is our bundle of energy, but very sweet.  We also traveled with our cat, who recently passed away after ten years of joy.  He was truly like a son to us, so his passing hit us very hard.

I have always known that I wanted a boxer, and when our cat died, we were left with an empty space where he used to be.  I can't imagine any other breed more deserving of the love we have to share than a boxer.  So we have chosen a white boxer male puppy who will be coming home in four more weeks.

That is a snapshot of our lives.  I am sure I will have hundreds of photos to share in the coming months.

John

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the forum. I am so sorry for the loss of your cat, though i am sure Sirius will do a fine job of keeping things energized!! Best of luck and please keep the pics coming!! :D

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your cat. I'm sure Sirius will do a great job of keeping you all on your toes. I bet you are so excited to get him, 2 weeks may seem long; but before you know it he will be home! Can't wait to see the pics  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum, so sorry about the loss of your cat.  Your puppy is adorable.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Look forward to hearing all about Sirius' adventures..Woo Hoo, a traveling pup :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts