Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
8O thats amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing that was really great i showed my sons and they were in awe

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know it blew me away I thought that for sure someone was holding his trunk but when they zoomed out you can see that there is no assistance, crazy what some animals are capable of  :lol:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
and hes so careful...and really concentrates thats just amazing...did you see the other elephant next to him ? that one finished first and they held the pic up...jsut WOW

·
Registered
370 Posts
I saw this done at an elephant camp in Chiang Mai, Thailand.  I bought two of the paintings the elephants did.  They do it totally unassisted and it is really incredible to watch.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
that is truly amazing!wow!! one sad thing though.. i could not even come close to being able to paint as well as the elephants! :oops:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
sumyasmom\";p=\"103370 said:
that is truly amazing!wow!! one sad thing though.. i could not even come close to being able to paint as well as the elephants! :oops:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i was thinking the same thing...lmao ! i dont think i couldd paint what that elephant jsut did hahahahhahaa

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
is anyone from az or been to the phoenix zoo and remember ruby... she painted but died cuz she was pregnant and she miscarried and the baby like infected her

1 - 12 of 12 Posts