Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the video of the Marine throwing the puppy off the cliff?  I just saw it on the news and it is HORRIBLE!  What the @*^% is wrong with people?  I hope this SOB doesn't have any children.
If you haven't seen it you probably don't want to.  They removed it from youtube.  I didn't do a search for it so I don't have a link to post.  Like I said, you don't want to see this.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I read the stroy about it online this morning and it gave a link to the video, but i couldn't bring myself to watch.  I can't watch those types of videos where people or animals are being killed or injured.  I hope that snopes is righ that it's a fake, otherwise somebody needs to throw that guy off a cliff, marine or not!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Perezhilton.com said that the military is looking into it...
We couldn't bring ourselves to watch it.

An awful awful video has been making the Internet rounds that shows a glib Marine throwing a puppy off a rocky cliff.

Just writing that is making us cry.

Maj. Chris Perrine of the Marine Corps Base Hawaii says it appears the man is based with a unit in the islands.

Marine officials are calling the YouTube video "shocking and deplorable" and say it violates "the high standard we expect of every Marine."

What is SO disgusting is that this "person" would do this to a poor puppy and also videotape it and spread that awful energy all over the world.

He will get his!

And hopefully this investigation will result in a discharge against him and criminal case as well.

G

·
0 Posts
I looked it up and read a story about it.  Didn't watch the video.  The newsreport just showed the beginning and the guy holding the dog.  Just that alone made me mad.

They need to be horsewhipped.   :evil:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I could never bring myself to watch it, makes me sick to even think about it.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
This is the first I heard of this but as much as curiousity wants me to watch it I don't think I should...probably one of those things I will get by better without seeing. The story itself is bad enough. Some people give a group of people a bad name. Marines do alot of good things for your country/world and then someone has to go do something like that because they think that because they are a Marine they can get away with it like its no big deal. I really hope this matter is fully investigated and some kind of action is taken. It just makes my blood boil...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I'm in shock! I really feel the need to grab both of those guys by the scruff and toss them off a cliff. Whether that was real or not, it was just deplorable and appalling.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts