Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Just to let you know that I haven't been on in a few days because of some health problems. I go to the Doctor today to possibly schedule surgery. So if I am not on for a while, ya'll will know that I didn't abondon the forum. Just keep me in your prayers. I am scared of the surgery, very painful and threat of bleeding a lot!! I will miss getting on  the forum, I'll keep ya'll posted on whats going on!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
so sorry to hear of your health problems..keeping you in my thoughts! don't worry everything will be fine, sumya sends you lots of boxer hugs and wiggles!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Sorry to hear you are going through some health issues. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
kris";p="59290 said:
Thank ya'll so much!!! Men just don't realize how lucky they are! They don't have to go thru all these female problems!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.  Kiah sends some slobberie boxer kisses and says feel better soon.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Good luck Krista and we all will keep you in our thoughts and prayers....Samson & Angel send tons of kisses your way  :)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
sumyasmom";p="59291 said:
[quote="kris\";p=\"59290":30bk6u0m]Thank ya'll so much!!! Men just don't realize how lucky they are! They don't have to go thru all these female problems!!!!!!!  :lol:[/qu

can i get a amen?!!!  :D
[/quote:30bk6u0m]

AMEN!!!!

Seriously though... hope everything works out... we will definitely keep you in our thoughts and prayers until you post again!! So let us know how you are doing as soon as you can!!

G

·
0 Posts
Health problems always suck and surgery can be scary...we will keep you in our prayers and hope you get better soon.  God is a healer and if you believe He will help you through this trial

1 - 14 of 14 Posts