Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
I haven't posted on here for so long! I've been so busy!
I don't even think I got round to posting all of Daisy's holiday pics on here from when we went to Wales at the beginning of April! I will have to post them later!
Well Daisy is now officially on a RAW diet and I honestly think it's the best thing I've ever done! I've always struggled to find decent dog foods here in the uk compared to what's on offer in the US, so it finally came to me- let's try raw!!!!!! Daisy is absolutely loving it! Our next step is to get another freezer so that we can buy in bulk and save money!
I don't really have anything else to report I don't think! It's great to be back on here!

Heather

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Oh wowwww, i loooooooove Wales and wanted to take my 3 hooligans down there on a dog freindly holiday.

Where did you stay and would you recommend it?

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
yeah i love wales too, Ogmore by sea is my fav place, think it south wales. :D

Hubbys never been down there so planning on taking him in the summertime and was gonna go to a dog freindly cottage rather then one of those dog freindly hotels caus zulus not to good with other dogs and i think it would be stressfull to him.

Just have to find one with an enclosed garden or he'll be off :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Glad to see you back, can't wait to see more pic of Daisy.

Good to hear that Daisy is doing well on the raw diet; I have been thinking about going raw too but haven't done any checking yet.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Glad to hear things are going well with the RAW diet. I was wondering how Daisy and you were doing just yesterday. As Blitz gets older I think she looks a bit like Daisy. Don't have the right angle pic, but it's something about the shape of the face :lol:

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Nice to see you again Heather :) Glad to hear Daisy is doing well on RAW. Please post some pics for us!! Glad you had a nice holiday.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I've been wondering what happened to you! Glad to see you back and to hear that Daisy is doing really well on the raw diet. Looking forward to some new pics of Miss Daisy!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome back! And great news about Daisy taking to Raw so well...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts