Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my basket today and it looks AWESOME!! I know the dogs will love it :) Heather you did a wonderful job on these!! You can count on me in the future for these little fund raisers cause everyone wins with them!! The gang gets toys and treats and dogs/cats in need get help with your donation. Thanks from all of us!!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I'm so excited to get mine....I can't wait! perhaps getting a little impatient! I'm sure it will be worth my wait!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Got mine today! Had to give it to Phoenix this morning...early easter!
Thanks Heather! You really did a great job on them!

Dad's helping her open it...she wasn't too fond of the plastic wrap!

She pulled all the toys into her safe place under the table

Then went to town on her bully stick and has been ever since.

Until she had to move all the toys with her to the bed with her so we wouldn't play with them

G

·
0 Posts
we have that exact ruffian...Bo doesn't really care for it...Jetta loves it...Bo is attached to his smaller chicken one...it fits perfectly in his mouth so he can squeak squeak squeak it, lol...she looks happy with her basket!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
She's been going nuts with the toys all morning. Fell asleep a few times with the bully stick in her mouth but I didn't have the camera close by to snap a shot.
The ruffian is driving her crazy with the squeak it makes and how easily it squeaks.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Is that Bully stick the ones that don't stink? I finally broke down and got Harleigh some but they smell so bad that I don't know if I want to give her the other 2 in the package. Where can I find non stinky ones or what should l look for on the package?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
My_Harleigh\";p=\"95038 said:
Is that Bully stick the ones that don't stink? I finally broke down and got Harleigh some but they smell so bad that I don't know if I want to give her the other 2 in the package. Where can I find non stinky ones or what should l look for on the package?
the ones that Heather sends out in the baskets don't stink, they are the good ones.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was very hard not giving the baskets early, but my daughter doesnt even know i got these so i want her to think the Easter Bunny delivered them as well!! :)

·
Registered
942 Posts
They tried to deliver mine today, but it's been raining ALL day, so I guess they decided not to leave it outside in the rain (thank goodness).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts