Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maverick lifted his leg to pee this morning...i was soooooooo pleased and when he saw i was pleased he lifted it higher and smiled and looked so happy about himself..then he ran to daddy to tell him and dad was pretty happy too! We thought he would never do it..even if he never does it again he did it once !

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
WTG Maverick, a big boy pee!!!!!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Yeah Maverick!!  Kash attempted to do so, but hit Hanna so we had to give Hanna a bath.  now when he tries to lift his leg, I make sure he is far away from hanna.

G

·
0 Posts
Bo lifted his leg the day we got him...and maybe once or twice more since then...it's been almost 3 months (on thursday) and he's about a year now...so he doesn't do it often, lol

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Mav is growing up!  :lol:  It took Buster almost 2 1/2 years to lift his leg. I think Miss Maddie lifts her leg more than he ever did!  8O

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Felix started lifting at about 6 months.  He only does it to "mark" things and squats to pee at home.

·
Registered
362 Posts
HannaBanana\";p=\"78693 said:
Yeah Maverick!!  Kash attempted to do so, but hit Hanna so we had to give Hanna a bath.  now when he tries to lift his leg, I make sure he is far away from hanna.
That's why she's so shiny! :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts