Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heath Ledger found dead in NYC apartment

28-year-old actor was nominated for Oscar for

G

·
0 Posts
oh, that's so sad...they are saying possible drug related/suicide..found with pills strewn around him...what a tragedy

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MSNBC News Services
updated 2 minutes ago
NEW YORK - Heath Ledger was found dead Tuesday at a downtown Manhattan residence in a possible drug-related death, police said. He was 28.

According to WNBC, Ledger was found with pills strewn all around him.

NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said Ledger had an appointment for a massage at the Manhattan apartment believed to be his home. The housekeeper, who went to let Ledger know the masseuse was there, found him unconscious at approximately 3:30 p.m. ET, according to the New York Times. After receiving no response from the actor after shaking him, they called authorities

The Australian-born actor was nominated for an Oscar for

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
WTF...no i cant believe this..im in shock...i love heath ledger..i own a LOT of his movies...my god im in shock...he is so young! this was like when my mom told me princess diana died and i thought she was being stupid...heath isnt diana but gosh............no way.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Donya\";p=\"70175 said:
WTF...no i cant believe this..im in shock...i love heath ledger..i own a LOT of his movies...my god im in shock...he is so young! this was like when my mom told me princess diana died and i thought she was being stupid...heath isnt diana but gosh............no way.
I feel the same way!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
honestly i cant wrap my mind around heath ledger dead...i grew up watching his movies...10 things is one of my fav...and the patriot. i watch them all the time...and he has a little girl wth i cant get this! I keep searching online incase it was a mistake!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Donya\";p=\"70178 said:
honestly i cant wrap my mind around heath ledger dead...i grew up watching his movies...10 things is one of my fav...and the patriot. i watch them all the time...and he has a little girl wth i cant get this! I keep searching online incase it was a mistake!
Same here.  I remember when I first saw him in 10 things, and A Knights Tale - He became one of my favorite actors after a knights tale!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i did the same thing..searching searching until i saw msnbc then i knew it was true..but killed himself? i dont know it jsut seems odd..pills strewn around him? seems like someone threw them there..im a realist believe me...but i guess you never know...

goes back to what i was saying about money doesnt mean anything...stardom doesnt change the person they are inside :(

poor guy..RIP  what great memories he left us all with...wonderful movies !! and his smile could light up a room..just had  one of those happy smiles..

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:eek: ok now its getting weird ..since they said he was waiting for a masseuse in his house...hmmm..weirdness gets weirder...is she the olson that was the partier or no? i cant keep up

maybe she owned it and he rented it?

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"70184 said:
:eek: ok now its getting weird ..since they said he was waiting for a massousse in his house...hmmm..weirdness gets weirder...is she the olson that was the partier or no? i cant keep up haha
'

lol! I dont remember either... very strange indeed!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
DieselsMom\";p=\"70186 said:
[quote="JessiesMom\";p=\"70183":2bp6uw5g]The apartment he was found in, was owned by Mary Kate Olsen.

....of course it was.[/quote:2bp6uw5g]

Now fox news is saying that isnt true, that Mary Kate didnt own the apartment.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts