Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got my camera back off my sister, who was holding it hostage until I returned a top I'd borrowed off her.  Anyway, I'm in the process of updating my gallery, but I thought I'd share my favourite pics with you.  These were all taken about three weeks ago, so he's grown quite a good bit even since then!

Spot the alpha dog!

What the hell is this thing???

Anything you can do, I can do better!

Second day home, and already inseparable

His bed is far too small for her - does she care???

·
Registered
977 Posts
I absolutely love the one where he's up in the food bowl :lol:  That is the cutest thing ever!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Okay...what did you do with Tink????  :eek:
There is a huge intruder in the picture with little Hector pretending to be Tink!
I cannot believe how big she has gotten!!!  8O
WOW!! What a good lookin' gal she has become. And little Hector is just too cute for words. I'm glad they are getting along so well.  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Tootsie, I'm with ya there....What happened to Tink? That surely is an imposter...Lol....Great pictures Honeyec, loved them all, but the bed one was soo typical of boxers....Squeeze into any space if it's comfy :)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
OH MY GOD, that pic of them on the couch laying down is adorable!

·
Registered
109 Posts
little bit is  15 weeks old now.she is the white boxer.. she hates when i leave she weighs 26 lbs...

your boxers are adorable... i just love boxers. i was so crazy over them .so now i own 3 of them..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts