Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I haven't posted any pics in a while, so here's a few to pass the time til I actually get around to charging my camera!  Hector is now officially bigger than Tink!  He is also being neutered on Friday week, so he's enjoying his last little while with his full manhood...

These army-issue t-shirts are really comfy...

You know you love me...

I love you, daddy

She may be smaller, but she's still the boss of me!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Oh look how big he's gotten!  I was wondering about him the other day.  Glad to hear he's doing well.  Good luck with the surgery! :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow! Hector has grown into a handsome young stud!  :lol:  For a little while more anyway!  :lol: Tink and Hector look very cozy together. Good luck on Friday Hector. You won't even miss them!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Hector! You have grown up on us...He looks great Eimear and quite the handsome guy modeling T-shirts...Love that one of him & Emmett and that last one, well that put a smile on my face  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Hector has really grown up and is so handsome.  Sorry Hector, girls rule! :lol:

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Wow he has really grown alot....They are both still cuties though and he knows that no matter how big he gets who the boss is :)

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Wow he has got so big!! i remember when you were first talking about him and he was sooo tiny!! who knew such a tiny thing would grow so quickly!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts