Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello yall. I'll be posting up a few pics of my chatito, but I'm charging the cam. Anyways, I've come across a few 1yr old boxers that have pretty much outsized my baby, and I'm thinking that he's stopped growing. Here are my baby's stats:

10 months
Height: 23 in
Wt. 57lbs

Is this height/wt. in the normal range, I'm curious.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Well Tug is almost 3 and he is 24 inches tall and weighs 75lb

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
He may still have another spurt in him, a lot of times about 18 mos or so, they will shoot up some..For his size right now, that sounds pretty good....

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahh, good to hear that. I was a bit worried since I'm feeding raw, and maybe thought I was doing something raw with his nutrition. Thanks again.......

·
Registered
977 Posts
Voltaire's the same age as Tug and the same weight! He didn't start getting a bit more muscle until this last year or so - until then he was pretty skinny.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Henry just turned 1 year and only weighed 58 pounds the last time I checked.  But I think (hope) he's been growing, so I need to weigh him again. :wink:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Sounds just about right on target to me.  Like Samsonsmom said, he probably has one more growth spurt left in him. Looking forward to some pics!  :D

·
Registered
352 Posts
oh man, Madeline only weighs 37lb and she's about 23 or 24" tall.  she was skinny when we got her and has put on 2 pounds since but we're still working on it.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Luther is 8 months old and he is 24" and 63 lbs.   His dad was a big boy at around 83lbs and the mom was about 77lbs.

He comes from a great healthy line of dogs.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah is about 24" and 63lbs at 13.5 months.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I think Charlie is somewhere around 27-28" and around 75lbs.  He's 1 1/2 years old and all legs.  Sadie is probably about 8" shorter than Charlie, bulky, and 55lbs. at 6 months.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
26.4 inches and 83.6 lbs.  He is a big boy.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Have just measured Voltaire - his chest is 85cm too! Your boy sounds really BIG! What do you feed him?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts