Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

New to the forum and wanted to introduce ourselves. I've had my boy since he was 8 weeks old. He's now almost 11 and I have loved every second of it, even the extremely tough parts likr potty training haha.

I'm excited to use the forums and can't wait to meet some fellow boxer lovers!

Here's Toby, the handful, and his brother Levi!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a pointy nose prick eared breed. It is amazing how many dog shapes have been bred from wolves. Many are not even recognizable AS dogs.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
I have a pointy nose prick eared breed. It is amazing how many dog shapes have been bred from wolves. Many are not even recognizable AS dogs.
LOL well those of us that chose to can mimic the ears, the nose ... not so much. :)

But there are lots of floppy and docky fans. And more than a few GSD owners here it would seem???

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Hey everyone!

New to the forum and wanted to introduce ourselves. I've had my boy since he was 8 weeks old. He's now almost 11 and I have loved every second of it, even the extremely tough parts likr potty training haha.

Oh they are handsome but I gotta ask how long would he wear that hat??? Struddell and I had issues over the use of hat's, I thought she looked good in them??? She thought otherwise ... she always won. :(

What is the little guy????

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey everyone!

wow.. they look amazing.
Welcome to the boxerforums and Happy New Year!! :clap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts