Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I know its been awhile since I posted, Im starting up a business and I've been extremely busy.... but I thought I would jump on real quick and share a couple pictures of little (well... big) Tucker. He seems to have just sprouted up, he's huge! He was 22" tall about 2 weeks ago, and I know he's had yet another growth spurt.

I dont have time to share a full update, but I promise I will very soon! He is just a wonderful dog! He's always listened so well, and that has not changed (yet)...

Also, I do have a quick question. I dont know if any of you notice the base of his front nails? It appears as though its dried blood, and I think he might dig at the crate bed... getting them caught on the crate. If anyone has any suggestions about what to do I would greatly appreciate them. I dont want him ripping his nails out...

Thanks, and I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Mo

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote="sharonL\";p=\"86425":3mq3cahy]He looks great and glad you are both doing well.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Hey stranger! lol He's gotten so big!! They grow so fast!! Glad to hear you are both doing well!

I honestly don't have any advice for the crate digging... Odin does it sometimes when he gets antsy but never had any issues with his nails. Sorry... hopefully some one else will be of more help!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Happy to hear an update on you and Tucker(he is so cute); not sure about the nails either.  Does he have a Kong or something to occupy him in his crate, that might keep him busy so he isn't digging around in the crate.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
about the kongs... What can I put in it that isn't too messy, but also that I can leave him with while I'm out?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts