Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI! My name is Jennifer and my loverly children are Lexi (Flashy Fawn, docked, floppy) and Tyson (Flashy Brindle, docked, floppy) and I love them very much! I look forward to meeting every here on the site.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome!  :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lexi is 2 in may and Tyson is 16 months. They are a hoot and I love them very much. I will have pictures up soon.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Hi there, and welcome to the forum....Feel free to jump in any time and don't forget the pictures..... :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
I love the name Tyson for a boxer- such a play on words.  I had my puppy at a Starbucks in December just after Tyson the human got arrested/released from jail.  My puppy was thrilled to see everyone and Tyson ended up petting him- so a boxer petted my boxer.  That is my only celebrity story...... anyway, welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello, Jennifer & gang -- welcome to BoxerForums!!

I'm Sara, a soo-to-be-Mommy of a beautiful flashy fawn girl. I will be picking her up next week & I can hardly wait!! Your pups sound just beautiful...l love both their names, Lexi is just too cute! And I'll be another one to say, I can't wait to see some pics!! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts