Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just joined up, i started online work a few months ago and what i have realized is that this has isolated me so much, it is quiet and lonely in the house, i need a companion, a dog companion for that matter.. here to learn more on what will be perfect for me.

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
LOL.. we can't pick a pick "Perfect" Dog for you. But we can go a long way in helping you decide if a "Boxer" is the right dog for you! :)

To start ... what is your doggy background?? And are you looking for an Adult or Youngish "Dog" or a "Puppy??" Say 6 months to two years, plus or minus a few months. And are you looking for a Boxer, (I would assume) or a Dog of any breed??

We'er happy to help in either case. Lot's of us are multi breed households and yeah a few of us are multi Boxer households and that last one must be kinda crazy at times, I must say. :)

But tell us about yourself other than lot's of time, which is a plus but can be a two edged sword! As the dog/puppy needs to understand you can't be there 24x7 ... so I guess that is lesson one, Welcome Aboard in any case. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts