Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been around here...but, I never managed to put a face with the name...I've enjoyed reading everyones posts and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better!  So, here are our attempts at "Mom and the boys" photos...not exactly a rousing success, as this turned out to be the one day in their entire lives so far that they did NOT want to pose for a picture...I love the one with Mic, though...looks like he's grinning with me! :) I think it was actually just a perfectly timed yawn!LOL!  

So, nice to meetcha! :)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aw...tyvm...I just thought they were hilarious...but, then I know about the mood(tude) behind them!LOL!   BTW...I love your tat of Chloe...it came out amazing!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I think they turned out awesome! Sounds like a good idea for a thread actually...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Maybe we should start a thread  to put a face to the name!!
Cute pics!!
Jessica

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I like the smile on too but they are all really cute.

·
Registered
291 Posts
i agree cute pics! i too love putting a face to the name. Not too good on the computer language at times what is a thread?

~stephanie

·
Registered
270 Posts
Great pictures!  It is fun to see the faces of the ones that we are talking to!  My boyfriend and i will try very hard to get some on here too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts