Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently in Northwest Fl. My family and I have 2 boxers (mom and son)

Hoping to find some threads on here about showing in the states. I got into showing while I was stationed in England and really enjoyed it. I will post photos in a separate thread.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am currently in Northwest Fl. My family and I have 2 boxers (mom and son)

Hoping to find some threads on here about showing in the states. I got into showing while I was stationed in England and really enjoyed it. I will post photos in a separate thread.
Hello,
Have your boxers been health tested?
I would start there so you dont spend a ton of money on a dog that has health issues.
Have your boxers been evaluated in the USA? Boxers, conformationally speaking tend to vary between judges likes, USA, over seas and Germany.
Showing is a lot of fun, we are going to try obedience with our boy. Im not sure we can though as he has mega esophagus and we had him neutered.
Good luck!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Currently I do not have a pup I am showing. I know they need to be health tested. So here lies a question. What test is needed? In England it was just a heart test.

I haven't even tried to show my male here as they have tails and isn't apart of the breed standard here in the states so I didn't even attempt.

We are in the early early stages of looking for a puppy to start showing but in no rush on finding one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts